August 16, 2010

Divine Transformation

This post is quite belated but I definitely want to share it with you. I had a very special birthday in May. It was a spiritual birthday, not my physical birthday. It came totally out of the blue at Dr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha’s Tao Retreat in Ramsau, Austria. It was one of the greatest honors I have received in all of my lifetimes. I was formally appointed as a Chanting Buddha for the Soul Light Era. To all of you who witnessed it or heard about it and sent me your kind words, good wishes, love, appreciation, and congratulations, I am (still and always) very grateful. I give all credit to my most beloved spiritual father, Master Sha, to his most beloved spiritual father, Master Guo, to all of my spiritual mothers and fathers, to my ancestors, my wife, the Divine, and Tao. This was an example of divine transformation. I would never have dreamt of singing in public a few years ago. I am an example of divine transformation. What I have accomplished is not my accomplishment; it has been given to me. What I have received, every one of you can receive. Every one of you can receive more, because at this very special time, divine transformation is readily available to us, unlike any other time in history. What I have done, you can do better. Humanity, Mother Earth, and all universes need you to do this. I call you to join Master Sha’s Divine Transformation retreat September 24-27 in Toronto or by webcast. I call you to study and practice Divine Transformation: The Divine Way to Self-clear Karma to Transform Your Health, Relationships, Finances, and More. This seventh volume of Master Sha’s Soul Power Series will be published on September 21. Hope to see you at this historic, first-ever retreat. All my love and support for you to do a good job!

No comments: