April 18, 2010

Divine Soul Songs (part 2 of ????)

I made my first and previous post about Divine Soul Songs on February 3, 2010, so this is part 2 - of how many, I don't know. I know I'll be returning to this subject again and again, because it's one of my favorites. Master Zhi Gang Sha has received a number of Divine Soul Songs directly from the Divine. More recently, he has also begun to receive divine Tao Songs directly from Tao. The first Divine Soul Song he received (on September 10, 2005), Love, Peace and Harmony, is a beautiful, simple (5 lines), powerful and profound tool for service:

I love my heart and soul
I love all humanity
Join hearts and souls together
Love, peace and harmony
Love, peace and harmony


Even if you don't know the melody, you can simply chant the lyrics.

Ask the song to bless you as you chant or sing - for healing, rejuvenation, balancing emotions, improving your concentration, focus and intelligence, releasing negative mind-sets, attitudes, beliefs, attachments, guilt and doubt, taming an unchecked ego, deepening your faith, trust, love, forgiveness, compassion and gratitude, transforming your relationships and finances - for anything!

Ask your own inner souls to chant or sing with you. Ask the souls of your loved ones to chant or sing with you. Ask all souls to chant or sing with you. The power of Love, Peace and Harmony to heal, bless and transform is unlimited.

Try it! Do it 3-5 minutes per time, 3-5 times a day. There's no time limit. The longer you chant or sing, the better. You can offer great service to all souls in this way. Join me in serving well!

No comments: